Paid Media and SEO/SEM Manager
Paid Media and SEO/SEM Manager
ABOUT THE BRAND
Anthony, created in 2000 in the heart of Soho, NY., has become the first point of call for many men who value high-quality ingredients and effective skincare regimens. Anthony was created because men strive to find a skincare brand that meets their grooming needs. Men desire an uncomplicated routine, which is why Anthony formulated a straightforward, innovative, and result-oriented skincare brand for men.
For over 20 years, Anthony has continued to develop advanced, cutting-edge, and easy-to-use skincare for men. Anthony products fuse natural ingredients with the latest science and advanced technology to deliver remarkable results and add beneficial vitamins to the skin. Anthony’s straightforward yet innovative approach to skincare and grooming for men has bolstered their reputation as an industry leader.
All Anthony products are designed to deliver results you can feel and see effectively. Anthony believes the products men use should be of the highest quality, allergy and dermatologist tested, and cruelty-free. All Anthony products are made in the USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Paid Media and SEO/SEM Manager will work to own Anthony.com paid media strategy and execution, as well as driving the SEO and SEM strategy and implementation. He/She will join our Marketing and Digital team and be responsible for defining and executing all paid awareness and acquisition activities across multiple channels, optimizing campaigns, funnels and analytics. Platforms include, but are not limited to, Google Adword, Facebook, Bing. This role will reinforce the strategy foundation and add new segments like Criteo and YouTube channels.
· Lead and manage all organic and paid search strategy execution, including SEO keyword and SEM strategy (Work leans 90% paid and 10% SEO/SEM)
· Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
· Optimize copy and landing pages for paid search engine marketing campaigns
· Collaborate with Designer and Marketing team to create an impactful ad campaign and managing overall strategy implementation
· Working closely with Website Manager and act as the team lead on SEO, SEM and paid Search
· Collaborate closely with CMO to create strategy, manage budget and execution
· Then manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs and reconciling discrepancies
· Perform ongoing paid keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
· Research and analyze competitor advertising links
· Familiarity with A/B and multivariate experiments
· BS in Business, Marketing, or similar field
· Masters in Business, Marketing or similar preferred.
· 4-5 years of Digital Marketing experience in the beauty industry
· Experience managing paid search campaigns and have led SEO/SEM implementation
· Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
· Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
· Experience with website analytics tools
· Strong analytical skills and experience generating SEM reports
· Highly analytical, solutions-oriented, with strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects under tight deadlines
· Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment is a plus
· Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset