It is easy to implement a perfectly constructed grooming routine when time is not a constraint. For many of us who juggle jobs, hobbies, families, and social lives, it can be difficult keeping up with our grooming routine. Life will not slow down for the sake of our skin, but there are ways to create a routine that can be taken anywhere. Read this article to learn how to design the ideal skincare and grooming routine for your busy lifestyle.
- Make sure to get travel sizes for all the important steps in your routine.
- Keep it all in one place. To keep your routine travel-friendly, make sure to store all your necessities in a travel dopp bag.
- Find multi-purpose products. Your routine should be loaded with products that can serve more than one use and work well for your skin year round. You will want a high-quality facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, shave cream, and lip balm at the very least.
- Get travel friendly tools. It is a good idea to keep a small brush or comb, razor, mini-mirror and toothbrush in your kit.
- Think ahead. Add any items you will need for the upcoming day or week the night before to make sure you have everything you need.
- Deodorant. You will likely want to re-apply a deodorant throughout your busy day. Carry an Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant or an Alcohol Free Deodorant!
- Shower sheets. When you don’t have the time or access to shower between activities, you can supplement with a refreshing shower sheet.
- Facial wipes. It is great to have your travel-sized skincare essentials, but you may have to turn to wipes for those extra-busy days.
- A kit designed for your lifestyle. If you are not sure where to start when building your on-the-go skincare routine, start with a basic kit made for your busy life.
The Routine: Here is an idea of how to refresh between your gym session and afternoon meeting!
- If you have access to water, rinse your face and scrub away the grime with the Glycolic Facial Cleanser.
- If you do not have access to water nor have time, wipe down your face with Glycolic Exfoliating & Resurfacing Wipes
- Cleanse and condition your body and hair with the Invigorating Rush Hair + Body wash
- Don’t have time for the shower? Opt for Shower Sheets instead.
- Optional: Touch up your scruff with either the Shave Cream or Shave Gel
- Hydrate and nourish your face with All Purpose Facial Moisturizer
- Keep the stink away with some Alcohol Free Deodorant
- Finish it off with an advanced, moisturizing lip balm that offers UVA/UVB protection.
- Get on with your day! You covered the basics in this quick skincare routine and can head to your next event feeling refreshed.
Photo by YÁROSLAV BÚHA