It is easy to implement a perfectly constructed grooming routine when time is not a constraint. For many of us who juggle jobs, hobbies, families, and social lives, have a difficult time keeping up with our grooming routine. Life will not slow down for the sake of our skin, but there are ways to create a routine that can be taken anywhere. Read this article to learn how to design the ideal skincare and grooming routine for your busy lifestyle.
- Make sure to get travel sizes for all the important steps in your routine.
- Keep it all in one place. To keep your routine travel-friendly, make sure to store all your necessities in a travel dopp bag.
- Find multi-purpose products. You rroutine should be loaded with products that can serve more than one use and work well for your skin year round. You will want a high-quality facial cleanser, facial moisturizer, shave cream, and lip balm at the very least.
- Get travel friendly tools. It is a good idea to keep a small brush or comb, razor, mini-mirror and toothbrush in your kit.
- Think ahead. Add any items you will need for the upcoming day or week the night before to make sure you have everything you need.
- Deodorant. You will likely want to re-apply a deodorant throughout your busy day. Carry an Anti-Perspirant & Deodorant or an Alcohol Free Deodorant!
- Shower sheets. When you don’t have the time or access to shower between activities, you can supplement with a refreshing shower sheet.
- Facial wipes. It is great to have your travel-sized skincare essentials, but you may have to turn to wipes for those extra-busy days.
- A kit designed for your lifestyle. If you are not sure where to start when building your on-the-go skincare routine, start with a basic kit made for your busy life.
The Routine: Here is an idea of how to refresh between your gym session and afternoon meeting!
- If you have access to water, rinse your face and scrub away the grime with the Glycolic Facial Cleanser.
- If you do not have access to water nor have time, wipe down your face with Glycolic Exfoliating & Resurfacing Wipes
- Cleanse and condition your body and hair with the Invigorating Rush Hair + Body wash
- Don’t have time for the shower? Opt for Shower Sheets instead.
- Optional: Touch up your scruff with either the Shave Cream or Shave Gel
- Hydrate and nourish your face with All Purpose Facial Moisturizer
- Keep the stink away with some Alcohol Free Deodorant
- Finish it off with an advanced, moisturizing lip balm that offers UVA/UVB protection.
- Get on with your day! You covered the basics in this quick skincare routine and can head to your next event feeling refreshed.
Photo by YÁROSLAV BÚHA