Customer Service Specialist
Customer Service Specialist
ABOUT THE BRAND
Anthony was developed in the heart of Soho, NY. Created in 2000, Anthony has become the first point of call for many men who value high-quality ingredients and effective skincare regimens. Anthony was created because there was a struggle for men to find a skincare brand that met their grooming needs. Men don’t desire an overcomplicated routine, which is why we formulated a straightforward, innovative and result-oriented skincare brand for men.
For over 20 years, Anthony has continued to develop advanced, cutting-edge and easy-to-use skincare for men. Our products are made with vitamins that are beneficial to your skin. We fuse natural ingredients with the latest science and advanced technology that show remarkable results. Anthony designed a quick and effortless approach to skincare and grooming for men.
All products are designed with an essential objective and strategy that explains how it will deliver results you can feel and see. We believe that the products you use should be high-quality and work for your skin. All Anthony products are allergy and dermatologist tested. Made cruelty free in the USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Anthony is looking for a Customer Service Specialist who can provide a high-level of product knowledge and professionalism via all customer front facing channels.
The ideal candidate should have excellent phone and writing manners, a warm and welcoming “phone voice” and a pleasant demeanor. He/She will be extremely organized, articulate, friendly, upbeat, energetic, detail oriented and possess a very strong ability to multitask. He/She must have a strong customer focus, and ability to maintain professionalism.
This person will be the eyes and ears for all customers and will be responsible for giving a voice to customers. He/She will have to react quickly and lend support with any customer issues in order to ensure a good customer experience across the business – website chat, email, Amazon chat and phone
- Provide superior customer service by assisting customers with phone and e-mail
- Respond to customer inquiries within set deadlines
- Utilize customer insights and feedback to improve customer satisfaction and ensure a seamless shopping experience from home to home
- Organize & prioritize all incoming cases while keeping a level head and positive attitude
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with customers through open and interactive communication
- In partnership with CMO build-up a communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Create daily, weekly, monthly performance reports and analysis upon request
- 1-2+ years of Customer Service experience in a beauty company (Skincare category preferred)
- Strong verbal communication, interpersonal and listening skills
- Ability to focus and maintain composure in all situations
- Strong organizational skills and decision-making capabilities
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving skills
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset