Customer Service Representative
We are looking for customer service candidates who can provide a high-level of product knowledge and professionalism via telephone, and email. Our customer service staff must have the abilities described below:
- Answer many emails daily, promptly, accurately, and courteously.
- Track orders promptly and accurately.
- Recognize and respond to cross-sell opportunities presented in order calls or email requests.
- Resolve customer service problems promptly and accurately, within proscribed company guidelines, and in a manner designed to retain and promote customer loyalty.
- Assist with order verification, damaged/lost package claims and reshipment.
- MUST have at least 2 years experience for a phone, catalog, or online retailer in an office setting.
- Ability to answer customer emails and telephone calls in a professional and courteous manner.
- Ability to convert inquiring callers into buyers.
- Conflict resolution skills
- Ability to recognize and respond appropriately to cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in order to increase ticket value.
- Attentive to details.
- Willingness and ability to operate in a team environment.
- MUST have at least 2 years experience for a phone, catalog, or online retailer.
- MUST have strong computer skills.
- Strong data-entry/keyboard skills