Amazon Ads & PPC Manager
Amazon Ads & PPC Manager
ABOUT THE BRAND
Anthony was developed in the heart of Soho, NY. Created in 2000, Anthony has become the first point of call for many men who value high-quality ingredients and effective skincare regimens. Anthony was created because there was a struggle for men to find a skincare brand that met their grooming needs. Men don’t desire an overcomplicated routine, which is why we formulated a straightforward, innovative and result-oriented skincare brand for men.
For over 20 years, Anthony has continued to develop advanced, cutting-edge and easy-to-use skincare for men. Our products are made with vitamins that are beneficial to your skin. We fuse natural ingredients with the latest science and advanced technology that show remarkable results. Anthony designed a quick and effortless approach to skincare and grooming for men.
All products are designed with an essential objective and strategy that explains how it will deliver results you can feel and see. We believe that the products you use should be high-quality and work for your skin. All Anthony products are allergy and dermatologist tested. Made cruelty free in the USA.
ABOUT THE ROLE
In partnership with the Marketplace Manager, the Amazon Ads & PPC Manager will be responsible for creating PPC and ads strategy and implement it on Amazon in order to gain market share from our main competitors.
He/She will join our Marketing and Digital team and be responsible for defining and executing all paid awareness and acquisition activities on Amazon.
One of the key missions will be to use Amazon’s e-commerce analytics to create an in-depth dashboard, data visualizations, and reports and use it as a tool to optimize sales and paid media investments with Amazon advertising, sponsored products and sponsored brand.
- Develop an Amazon advertising strategy
- Create and build out campaigns
- Manage budget on daily basis
- Set up and manage Amazon listings, ad campaigns, ad groups, keywords, bids such as sponsored product, brand and display ads
- Analyze and assess campaigns performance
- Provide recommendations and plans for revisiting and optimizing the campaign strategy
- Communicate regularly with internal team on status, timeline, budget, deliverables.
- Prepare and present updated metrics, complete and accurate data in weekly reports.
- Performing keyword research, competitor research and market research on Amazon market place
- BS and/or MS in Business, Marketing, or similar field
- 2-3 experience on Amazon Management & Amazon Ads experience
- Hands on experience with Amazon Seller Central Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in Amazon Ad Management
- Some experience in the beauty industry or CPG is a plus
- General understanding of E-Commerce business
- Well-versed in performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in search engine marketing
- Highly analytical, solutions-oriented, with a strong attention to detail and ability to work efficiently, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Prior experience in a start-up or similar environment is a plus
- Possess enthusiasm, creativity, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset