Amazon Account Manager
We are seeking an E-Commerce manager to head our online sales division with a focus on Amazon. The desired candidate will have in-depth experience working with Amazon Seller Central. Must be a self-starter with exceptional judgment to continue to grow our sales. This position will be responsible for managing listings, maintaining product inventory, building new listings, analyzing sales data, and identify opportunities for product line expansion in new and existing accounts.
Who We Are: We are one of the fastest-growing eCommerce companies in our industry. We are located in Stony Point, New York. We sell private-label luxury products on multiple online and wholesale channels. We have strong relationships with many marketplaces, a stable and exciting product selection, and a rapidly expanding customer base. You will be part of this expansion.
Who You Are: You have a passion for what you do and enjoy taking a project from inception to completion. The ideal candidate is independent, strategic, and highly collaborative. You have excellent written and oral communication skills, a love for data analytics, and extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Manage and update the Amazon product catalog, including setting up new product listings and maintaining product and category pages
- Oversee Seller Central platform to ensure the products are generating sales and moving up in product category rankings.
- Manage advertising to ensure listing visibility and budget is met.
- Provide customer support and maintain positive customer feedback.
- Maintain product inventory and purchase inventory as needed with suppliers.
- Communicate with the warehouse to ensure all orders are fulfilled and shipped.
- Quote customers over email and phone to drive sales offline.
- Administrative duties such as sending internal emails, online account setup, data entry and processing.
- 2+ years experience with Amazon Seller Central
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills
- 3+ years of Excel experience to perform data analysis
- Able to follow direction and work independently or with a team to meet the company objectives.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Key Performance Indicators, and the ability to extract meaningful trends from large data sets.
- You love data, and can iterate quickly